Just barely bigger than a dime!
“Like a painting” … Well, an actual painting done by our Peanut.
A bit of sunshine setting the window to my soul on fire!
I’m a homeschooling, handicraft mama. My favourite tools and supplies tell this very well:
- Our Epson eco-tank printer. This thing is amazing!
- A great pair of sharp scissors
- Binders! Preferably D ring
- Page protectors – great for using dry or wet erase markers on so your paper doesn’t get messed up! (For homeschooling and crafts)
- A really good stapler
- 10 drawer storage cart – great to keep all the day’s work organized (we use a workbox system),
- Ink pens, I like very fine ones -0.7 or finer!
- A really good sharpener
And for crafts:
- good quality needles and crochet hooks
- A pair of tiny, sharp scissors
- Good lighting
- Page protectors
- Internet & YouTube
- Ziploc bags for all the bits and pieces
- Plastic storage containers that can handle all the yarn, cloth, etc.