- Work on a handicraft – I try to create something with my hands every day. Lately I’m doing more cross stitching and tatting.
- Take care of me! I know that it seems obvious, but some days I barely have the energy to brush my teeth and wash my face. Showers need to wait until the water is running warm, and some days this doesn’t happen! I know what you’re thinking, but I just can’t take cold showers. My body rebels and I get sick. I can’t wait till the water heater is installed!
- Have some quiet time for just relaxing.
- Write something, anything.
- Laugh. I miss laughing…
- Remind my hubby how much I love him, how much I appreciate all he does.
- Leave yesterday behind. I try, but it still manages to seep into today…