What’s on my desk today/this week?
- Coffee! (that’s a no brainer, always there, bwahaha!)
- Planners, lots of planners. One for Peanut’s homeschooling, one for his completed work so far this year, one for me, one for our house, and one for upcoming events.
- Some of Peanut’s curricula. Math, science, phonics, and reading. These things can’t be scheduled since some days he may do two pages, other days he may do 8. So I have them at hand in case he flies through them quickly.
- A basket for Peanut’s finished schoolwork. It also holds my pens, markers, highlighters, rulers, etc. and his flashcards for his phonics.
- Peanut’s Lego
As for what is on my agenda today/this week, it’s:
- The usual stuff – make and bake fresh bread, sweep, clean, keep the house running.
- Peanut’s homeschooling: fine motor skills, handwriting, phonics, coloring, thinking skills games, teaching him to read, a puzzle or two, math, science, geography, a couple of sticker books, some STEM using either Lego, Morphun blocks, or some other construction toys, and a read aloud book (this week is Magic Tree House #1 and Danny and the Dinosaur).
- Do some sewing. Peanut is growing like a bad weed, and he is in desperate need of some t-shirts and pajamas.
- Doing some crochet for gifts
- Get to the craft shop for some much needed supplies
- Binging on Netflix in the evenings!