30 lists day #4
I find magic in:
- My husband.
- My children. Some days I still can’t believe that these people I created are so amazing
- The beach! How the ocean makes me feel so small. The breeze, the sand, the waves, they remind me just how wonderous this world is.
- The little things like the taste of a fresh strawberry or mango. The smell of roses and lilacs. Flowers.
- The miracle of birth. How two beings can create life is definitely magic.
- The rain. From a gentle rain to a raging downpour, I’m drawn to rain like a moth to a flame.
- Homeschooling our son. I can’t believe that he’s learning so much, and I’ve been there at the helm all the way! This is totally magical to me, and I treasure it.
- The universe.